Monday, January 4, 2010

Save your money

An assortment of United States coins, includin...Image via Wikipedia

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to save a little extra cash, especially around the holidays? I would love to see a bank offering no-fee accounts, even if they lowered (or eliminated) interest payments on those accounts. Better still, this could be a state-sponsored bank, thus untethering it from the short-sighted needs of profit-hungry shareholders. Not sure, but I have a feeling that this would be in violation of NAFTA agreements... shame.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Go to any Fortinos and sign up for a presidents choice bank account. No fees and you use CIBC bank machines.

Hahaha at first I thought you were just spamming, then I realized what article you were responding to... I'm gonna stop by a fortino's tomorrow!

Post a Comment