Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sublimation = Creative Writing

Freud said we repress our sexual and aggressive energies, and they bubble up as creativity.  For example:
 
--need a punching bag need some sneakers need a fix to feed the tweakers hot and bothered and sweaty and drunk and craving a touch a taste of junk to fill the void to ease the pain to make me happy to keep me sane--

--cups and spoons and stars and moons are travelling over channeling through my then and now and future too twisting fate upon my plate a shadowed path to floating ruin with two black mastiffs standing guard among the mushrooms on my card--
 

comments:

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this web site dailly and take pleasant data from here daily.



Also visit my website: at yahoo

Post a Comment